TERMS OF SERVICEPlease read our terms of service which outlines use of materials and copy on our website.
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on featherproductions.co.uk and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the Feather Productions Ltd or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, or otherwise use featherproductions.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any featherproductions.co.uk without written permission from Feather Productions Ltd. Any other use of featherproductions.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of the Feather Productions Ltd.
TERMS OF SERVICE
We take every care to make our site accessible to everyone. Please take some time to read our policy and should you have any comments please use our Contact Us form.
PRIVACY & COOKIES
We take your privacy very seriously. Please find below all the information we collect to run our website.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
[(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
[(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including [purchase of tickets.);
[(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Telephone Number);)
[(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Telephone Number);
[(e) any other information that you choose to send to us; and
[(f) Notes or emails from you.
(2) Cookies We do not collect Cookies on our site.
(a) administer the website;
(b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
(e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(h) send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications) ;
(i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
(j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
(k) for related sites that are part of our group.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
(6) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology]. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(8) Your rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(9) Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
(12) Data controller The data controller responsible for our website is m25host.com